GOANNA Oil Liniment
GOANNA Oil Liniment is a heritage GOANNA product used by
generations of Australians. Oil Liniment provides temporary relief
of muscular aches and pains including; Arthritis, Lumbago,
Rheumatism, Back Ache, Fibrosis and Muscular soreness. GOANNA Oil
Liniment is suitable as a rub for active muscles before, during and
after sport and exercise or as part of a warm-up routine as it can
be massaged into the skin easily for larger muscle groups such as
calves, hamstrings and quadriceps to ease muscle tightness.
Key features and benefits
- Contains multiple active ingredients.
- Oil liniment formulation makes it easy to rub-in or massage
into painful areas.
- The 'original' Australian oil liniment since 1910.
- Methyl Salicylate 4.2% w/w
- Turpentine Oil 4.2% w/w
- Eucalyptus Oil 2.5% w/w
- Camphor 0.83% w/w
- Peppermint Oil 0.42%
- Pine Oil Pumilio 2.5% w/w
- Menthol 0.17% w/w
- Muscular Aches and Pains.
- Muscular soreness.
- As a warm-up rub for muscles before sport/exercise.
- Back Ache.
Apply liberally to areas of tightness and soreness by massaging
gently until oil is absorbed by the skin. Use two to three times
daily or as necessary.
Clear/yellow oil in an easy-pour 150 mL can.
- Not to be used in children under 12 years of age.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth and genitalia (wash hands
- Do not use with heat lamps, or on areas to be bandaged.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If skin irritation or pain persists, discontinue use.
- Use only as directed, if symptoms persist consult your